Colletion of your personal information When Elite Sports Management, LLC and eSoft Planner collects any personal information on our website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. Some of the reasons we collect your personal information include:
- Submission of proposal for services
- Collaboration efforts
- Registration to membership programs or newsletter subscriptions
- To provide registered users a more personalized and meaningful experience on the eSoft Planner website.
Uses of your personal information We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing or promotional activities on the eSoftplanner.com or affiliate websites. Personal information may be collected to administer those programs.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To support recruitment inquiries.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker.
- To meet contract obligations.
Accessing and updating your personal information We need your help in keeping the personal information you have shared with us accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your personal information. Our site allows you to make these updates yourself online via the user profile.
Subscriptions to some newsletters can be managed through the user profile. In addition, each email newsletter includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
Non-personal information collection
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
Sharing your personal information In some instances, Elite Sports Management, LLC and eSoft Planner may collect non-personal (aggregate or demographic) data through cookies, web logs, and web beacons. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the eSoftplanner.com website and software.
We may share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may customize websites or newsletters for certain users based on the information they previously provided or that was collected through eSoftplanner.com websites in order to enhance the overall web experience.
Security of your personal information
Elite Sports Management, LLCand eSoft is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
When we transfer sensitive personal data (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Elite Sports Management, LLC and Esoftplanner.com website and software utilize cookies, although you can still access most of them even if you choose to disable cookies in your browser. The eSoftplanner.com software will not allow you to complete certain activities if cookies are disabled. For example, our e-commerce uses session cookies and persistent cookies to process transactions. If you do not accept cookies, the associated transaction will not work and you will not be able to place an order.
We also include web beacons in HTML-formatted e-mail newsletters in order to count how many newsletters (or particular articles, links, etc.) are being accessed.
Current versions of web browsers offer enhanced user controls regarding the placement and duration of both first and third party cookies. Search for “cookies” under your web browser’s Help menu for more information on cookie management features available to you.
Elite Sports Management, LLC and eSoft will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- NO HANGING OR PULLING ON NETS
- NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED…CLOSED-TOED SHOES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
- NO SWINGING BATS, THROWING BALLS, OR KICKING BALLS OUTSIDE THE NETTED PRACTICE FACILITY
- HELMETS MUST BE WORN WHILE BATTING
- HITTING MATS MUST BE USED WHILE BATTING (tee work, soft toss, batting practice, etc.)
- YOUTHS AGE 14 AND UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- NO HORSEPLAY IN THE PRACTICE OR SPECTATOR AREAS
- WHEN PITCHING TO BATTERS, YOU MUST STAND BEHIND PROTECTIVE SCREENS
- NO FOOD, DRINK, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, OR GUM ALLOWED INSIDE THE NETTTED PRACTICE FACILITY
- SPECTATORS AND THOSE NOT PARTICIPATING MUST STAND OUTSIDE THE NETTED PRACTICE FACILITY
- WHEN DEPARTING, PLEASE PICK UP ALL EQUIPMENT & TRASH
- FEES MUST BE PAID AND WAIVER FORM SIGNED AND AGREED TO PRIOR TO USING THE FACILITY
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Elite Sports Management, LLC enforces a cancellation / refund policy. If you want to cancel a reservation, you must give Elite Sports Management, LLC 24 hours notice to get a full refund. A full refund is defined as “banked” monies that you can use to replace the cancelled reservation with a future reservation. If you do not give 24 hours notice, fees will be collected for these services at full rate.